Search My Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Feelings of Life.

Hello everyone.

Sorry for no posts, but be ready for a L-O-N-G one.

We are going to begin in December of last year, where I learned some of the worst news in my life.

Death and being on the spectrum do not mix well together. On December 5,2015, I lost my grandpa on my dad's side. He was one of the coolest people in the world, and I still miss him dearly today. This threw my mojo off for a couple of weeks, having that traumatic affect of losing a loved one.
Death didn't stop there though. A month later, my mom began to notice my cat behaving differently, and she took her to our vet. And sadly, our cat was diagnosed with Acute Kidney Disease (AKD), and was heading into kidney failure. It was too late. A week after her being diagnosed, on February 11,2015, my family lost our beloved Piggy at about the age of 9.
Now that death passed us on, life at school has been very tough on me the past few weeks. After losing Grandpa, one of my very close friends were there to be my support, and somehow, people got a hold of the messages between us. Ever since that, people have made jokes about me and her were dating. Having Asperger's can make the simplest of those kinds of jokes turn into making them seem like very real jokes. I have explained multiple times to people about my case and it seems like they can never stop joking about it. It makes my life ever so hard, if it isn't hard enough.  Another sad fact is that I do sound operating at my school for lunch (not the bad part), and as requested by my teacher, he wanted me to put music from ALL genres. So people have made fun of me because of me putting a couple of Justin Bieber songs onto the CD. That made me totally embarrassed, and I now skip over that song ever time it comes up.

I have TONS more to write about, but this evening I was laying down just thinking about all the stuff that has gone on in my life, and I needed a good way of explaining this to people. So, well, this is it. I am happy that some people enjoy reading this to know how my daily life plays out. Love you all.

>T

No comments:

Post a Comment